A History of Growth
Headquartered in Fresno, California, PPI currently operates a Payroll division, a nationwide employer Tax Pay & File division, and a Software Development company. We have five offices throughout Central California, serve thousands of clients nationwide, and are comprised of nearly 100 employees.
Our founders sought to provide the industry standard for quality service and client satisfaction. Over the past 30 years, we have reliably delivered value-added, employer-focused products. It is a unique philosophy that continues to drive the Mission of PPI Today and it is why we build our
Our Mission Today
The mission of Payroll People Inc. Business Services is Making Business Easy. Since 1981 we have become the premier provider of payroll-related services, for businesses of all sizes, in every industry. We strive to exceed our Clients' expectation by providing them with the best in proven technology and timely, accurate service. Our employees are professionals who offer the best possible customer service in the industry, and we are happy to serve you, The PPI Way.
The Payroll People Inc. Way
The PPI Way is governed by one fast-held belief which is expressed in our purpose, values, code of conduct, standards, and direction. That belief is no less than the Golden Rule: do to others as you would have them do to you.
- Making Business Easy
Our Guiding Values
- Service – Service – Service
- An ethical company: we always take the high road
- Honesty and integrity
- Work ethic: we earn our way
- Trust: count on us, we are dependable
- Respect: we value and care for people
- Learning: brain power is our most important resource
- Optimism: tomorrow can be even better
- Fun: achievement together is worth celebrating
Our Code of Conduct
- We embrace nothing less than the Golden Rule both in our workplace and in the marketplace
- Our work is on-time
- Our work is accurate
- Our transactions are secure and confidential
- Our work is personalized because we care about each of our customers
- We embrace innovation for the sake of our customers' and our success
- We practice accountability to be professional
Within ten years we will be the dominant, independently-owned specialists for employers with 20-300 employees, managing their regulatory needs with the best trained and most knowledgeable people in the industry.
The PPI Way, it is why PPI has become the largest independent payroll processor in California over the last 30 years.
The PPI Advantage
Since 1981 Payroll People Inc. (PPI) has provided customized products and services that are competitively priced and professional Customer Support Representatives that are friendly and knowledgeable. Our processing facility is SSAE 16 certified for your security.
Payroll People Inc. is the largest independent Payroll and Employer Services company in California
We are looking for dynamic Outside Sales Professionals
Outside Sales Representative - Payroll
Payroll People, Inc. is looking for dynamic Outside Sales Professionals with a 4-6 year proven track record in Solution Software Sales to join our statewide team.
Job duties will include:
· Software Solution Sales
· Prospecting, Developing and Building a Client Base
· Qualifying Potential Clients
· Presenting and Demonstrating Software
· Closing New Business
In addition to the above, candidates must be self-motivated and goal-oriented, possess strong business ethics, a competitive nature to thrive in a quota driven environment, technical capabilities and excellent written and oral communication skills. Candidates must also be team-oriented with the ability to work collaboratively with their manager and peers to fully meet the prospect's needs. BS or BA degree in Business and/or Accounting is desired.
· Base Salary PLUS Commissions
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· FSAs for Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement
· 401(k) Plan with Generous Employer Match
· Life Insurance; Company-Provided and Optional
· Business Expense Reimbursement
Making Business Easy for more than 30 years, Payroll People, Inc. is the largest independent Payroll and Employer Services provider in California. Be a part of a privately-held company that still cares about its clients and strives to meet their needs with premier customer service paired with advanced business solutions!
If you are interested in becoming a part of a successful team, or know someone who is, please fill out the Employment Application and send it with a confidential cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax to 559-251-1431 Attn: HR.
Payroll People Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PPI has five offices throughout California to serve you better.
PPI standard hours of operation for all Departments are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific, excluding holidays. During these hours, you may reach any person or Department by dialing (800) 2-PAYROLL