Information You Need Federal | ACA | HR | State February 2019
Consumer Alert on Tax Scams
Note that the IRS will never:
- Call to demand immediate payment using a specific payment method such as a prepaid debit card, gift card or wire transfer. Generally, the IRS will first mail you a bill if you owe any taxes.
- Threaten to immediately bring in local police or other law-enforcement groups to have you arrested for not paying.
- Demand that you pay taxes without giving you the opportunity to question or appeal the amount they say you owe.
- Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone.
PPI’s ACA timeline:
- ACA Questionnaire should have been submitted by Dec.21st 2018.
- All ACA data for tax year 2018 needed to be in your payroll platform by January 18th.
- Employer copies must be approved and signed off on by February 8th.
- PPI will begin printing 1095C pressure sealed copies for employees on February 11th.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Help by PPI Monthly Newsletter
PPI Business Services is excited to provide you with this Monthly Employment Law Update Newsletter to bolster your existing Human Resource knowledge base, update infrastructure, and update Federal and State Laws.
February 2019 Holiday Reporting Dates
Banks and Couriers will be closed on February 18th due to the Federal Reserve. PPI will be open as a non-processing day.
|Non Processing||Input on||For a Check date of||OR||Input on||For a Check date of|
Please Contact Customer Service in advance with any questions and/or to make changes to your input schedule.
Make Your Annual Premium Audit Easier!
Easily produce worker’s compensation insurance reports that provide a detailed description of actual paid wages, operations, and classification code for each employee. Easily run the company summary.
PPI Refresher Classes Are Here!
Employee Management and Payroll Training
Enjoy free online classes each week to hone your existing skills, and to learn useful tips that can make your workforce management process easier. The Employee Management/Payroll Training classes are held weekly: Tuesdays at 10:30 AM and 1:15 PM (Pacific).
Learn how to track vital employee information with the Human Resource section. We offer a 1- hour class held Twice a Month on Thursday at 10 AM (Pacific).
Take Control of Your Reports!
View your data the way you want to see it. We are offering a 1-hour Report Writer class held on the last Tuesday of the month at 10am (Pacific). Learn how to change your view of your Workforce Management data. Report Writer is a simple tool that can positively impact your processes. Once you pick up a few tips in class, it is even easier and more useful!
Call or Email now to enroll in a class
Class sizes are limited, so be sure to call 888.380.1869 or email email@example.com to register with a Customer Service Representative!