Handling Employee Requests for an Exemption from COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Vaccine mandates have been all the talk lately. Whether your business is setting up its own mandatory vaccination policy, you’re in the healthcare industry, you employ 100+ employees and will be subject to OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standards mandating vaccines, or you are a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, you will need to be prepared to respond to employees’ requests for an exemption and engage in the interactive process. Are you ready?
Myths vs. Facts
Myth: This is an at-will state, so employment laws don’t apply.
Learn the Facts!
Employment Law Updates
Click on a Topic to See the Latest Employment Legal Issues
FEDERAL/ALL STATE UPDATES
Vaccine Mandates and the OSHA Temporary Standards
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
10:30 a.m. PT / 1:30 p.m. ET – 1 hour
Event ID: 1014
Event Password: 9870
This webinar will discuss employer vaccine mandates and best practices for instituting such policies in the workplace, along with the employer mandate that will be required by the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS). This webinar will cover the following topics:
- What employers must comply with the ETS;
- Vaccine and weekly COVID testing requirements under the ETS;
- Documenting employee vaccinations;
- Tracking weekly testing of employees;
- Who must pay for weekly testing of employees;
- Accommodating employees who request an exemption from a vaccine mandate for a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance;
- Penalties for failing to comply with the ETS;
- And more!
Reference: ePlace Inc.