Wishing you a wonderful season filled with things that bring you joy. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to another great year ahead! Don’t hesitate to contact us if we can further assist with making business easier. We offer a range of solutions designed with today’s employer in mind.
The latest federal and state legislative updates are now available on our blog:
- Federal: IRS Publishes 2024 Pension Plan Limitations
- Federal: 2024 Social Security Wage Base Announced
- Federal: IRS Publishes 2024 Benefit Plan Contribution Limits
- California: Paid Sick Leave Handbook Templates
- California: To Raise Minimum Wages for Healthcare Workers
- California: Raises Minimum Pay for Overtime Exemptions for 2024
- California: Prohibits Questions About Applicants’ Prior Cannabis Use
- California: Workplace Violence Prevention Plan Requirement
- Delaware: Regulations, Guidance on Paid Family Leave Program
- Massachusetts: Employees May Supplement Paid Family Leave with PTO
We’re in the Community!
Some of our team members ran and walked in the Clovis Turkey Day Run!
We also launched a new initiative that allows our employees to take part in how we support the community. Keep an eye out for us at fundraising walks, tournaments, and other fun events. And if you see us, don’t hesitate to come up and say hello!
Important: Enhanced Security Protocols in isolved
As you know, we take security very seriously at Payroll People. We wanted to let you know of an important new security enhancement being added to the isolved multi-factor authentication. Keep an eye out for changes coming in 2024, which will serve as an additional layer of security for your employees and their personal data.
Make Open Enrollment Easier Next Year!
Enrolling in company benefits should be a positive experience for employees and benefit managers. But in reality, it can feel like a burden for everyone involved. You might be in the thick of open enrollment now, or preparing for it to begin.
With the right tools at your fingertips, you can simplify the process of open enrollment and managing employee benefits. The payroll platform we deliver to clients includes a benefits administration module, which makes the process easier than ever. Leverage built-in tools to ensure accurate employee data, reduce errors, and minimize administrative burdens. You can also use powerful reporting and share updates immediately through integrations.
Instead of dreading open enrollment, make it a positive time of year with the addition of the tools you need. Click here to learn more, or reach out to us to learn more about adding this module to your payroll platform.
As a reminder: Our office will close at noon on December 22 (Christmas Eve observed) and remain closed through December 25 (Christmas Day). We will also be closed on January 1, 2024 (New Year’s Day).